E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys been after these rims for a long time. Finally managed to get my hands on a pair.

I bought Genuine CSL rims only a few months ago. I'll keep the CSLs for winter I guess as it rains a lot in the UK.

My only reservations are the thickness of the tyres need them lower profiling...

Opinions welcome...

Before:

After:

Hope you like :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
looks pretty awesome to me!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, good to hear you like them. I am currently running 225/40/19 and 265/35/19 which I do hate. Comfort wise excellent but I'd much prefer 235/35/19 and 275/30/19 exactly as I had it on the CSLs.

@PersianPrince chakerim ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I hate to be the debbie downer here, but I think your car looks better with the CSL's, the new rims look a little tacky on such a beautiful car (love that color, and it looks well taken care of)...but at the end of the day, its your car and if you like them that is all that matters.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Damn!!!! I have the same setup.. 19 acs type III rims.. But i have a 330ci so i dont know if those rears will rub my fenders.. I dont mean to hi jack your thread bro but anybody know if this setup could work the same in a 330ci or do i have to roll some fenders?? Or should i just sell it :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
I hate to be the debbie downer here, but I think your car looks better with the CSL's, the new rims look a little tacky on such a beautiful car (love that color, and it looks well taken care of)...but at the end of the day, its your car and if you like them that is all that matters.
+1

Annnnd, that is a sick blue! It's like... God came down and mixed his own blue just so we could put it on E46 M's. If I didn't like my Titanium Silver so much I'd rock that blue.

·
Registered
484 Posts
+2 - new wheels look good too. Just rather the CSL's. GREAT looking car!!

-Danny

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They will only fit on the e46 m3 fenders/arches but you can get your arches rolled if you want see on your 330ci.

Thanks for the comments guys still have the CSLs just in case I change my mind...but I'm enjoying the ACS and can't believe how light they are, even lighter than the CSLs! Colour is a BMW individual colour: Atlantis blue. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
They will only fit on the e46 m3 fenders/arches but you can get your arches rolled if you want see on your 330ci.

Thanks for the comments guys still have the CSLs just in case I change my mind...but I'm enjoying the ACS and can't believe how light they are, even lighter than the CSLs! Colour is a BMW individual colour: Atlantis blue. ;)
Do u think i have to roll all 4 fenders or just the rears?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Both wheels look sick on your car!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
E46 pinoy just the rears rolled will be fine. Even you get CSL (genuine) you I'll need to do the same ;)

Yournalternative would be to use four front rims then you wouldn't need to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
that car looks SO good with the CSL's, wow

1 - 20 of 28 Posts