BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in the E46 game for a long time now. After owning many BMWs especially E46s I think this is my favorite toy so far. Haven't seen a Matte Pearl on an E46 M3 yet so I think I might be the first one ever but correct me if I'm wrong. Car was sprayed using a completely new product called Paint2Peel by Nutek, it's a water-based paint which creates a vinyl surface, blew my mind when I first saw it. Here is some pictures hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks killer!

So its like plastidip where you an peel it off later without hurting the paint?
yeah, I looked at plasti dip but honestly didn't want to use a rubber based paint which melts when sitting in the sun and fades over time. This product is much more durable and has no chemicals or adhesive so I don't have to worry about my paint underneath.

·
Registered
855 Posts
This looks so great Kamil! I'm guessing you work for EMP, so i'll ask a few specific questions. What's the Entire cost? Is it DIY? How long will it hold without damage? What can I do about a damaged panel?

I'm very interested.

You've made a beauty

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This looks so great Kamil! I'm guessing you work for EMP, so i'll ask a few specific questions. What's the Entire cost? Is it DIY? How long will it hold without damage? What can I do about a damaged panel?

I'm very interested.

You've made a beauty
I am the owner of EPM. It would cost only about 800-950 in material, installation is definitely something that can be DIY but professional installation is recommended. It's been on the car for about a year and looks like the day it was installed. The manufacture of the product has had it on a car for about 3 years with absolutely no issue.
A damaged panel (which would actually be pretty hard to damage unless you intend to do so) could be just peeled off and resprayed.
The company is looking for demo cars feel free to contact me and I can get you hooked up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am the owner of EPM. It would cost only about 800-950 in material, installation is definitely something that can be DIY but professional installation is recommended. It's been on the car for about a year and looks like the day it was installed. The manufacture of the product has had it on a car for about 3 years with absolutely no issue.

A damaged panel (which would actually be pretty hard to damage unless you intend to do so) could be just peeled off and resprayed.

The company is looking for demo cars feel free to contact me and I can get you hooked up.

Yes please, sign me up! I've been mulling over new paint and didn't want to go the plastidip route either. Thanks for sharing looks great!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts