BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
sticky2 said:

Damn is that all they are worth? I have stock m3 rims with tires on my new m3 im thinking of getting rid of, is a grand all i can get?
when it comes to selling stock parts (parts that you upgraded FROM)...

it's a BUYER'S market my friend.

you will always take a loss. sad but true

·
Registered
393 Posts
BmWm3PoWer03 said:
Not happening for a 1000 with rubber ill tell u that......
Try selling them on eBay. It opens the marketplace up to millions of people and the bidding often gets people paying higher prices than they may otherwise. I agree with you, brand new rims/tires will bring in more than $1K. Good luck.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beauport said:

Try selling them on eBay. It opens the marketplace up to millions of people and the bidding often gets people paying higher prices than they may otherwise. I agree with you, brand new rims/tires will bring in more than $1K. Good luck.
thanks for the advice bro...:thumbup:

·
Registered
861 Posts
the only problem with the m3 wheels are that these fu**ers don't fit other e46s. otherwise there would be higher demand. I have seen them go for 700$ to 1600$. But yours are new, you possibly could get a bit more.

good luck!
LIL Raja

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wasn't trying to low ball you bud, it's just that the last two sets that I have seen go on here both went for 1000. I understand that you think they are worth more, and you might get more for them on ebay. make sure to say that they are oem and not replica's when you advertise them on ebay. Good luck.
chris

·
Registered OG User
586 Posts
I sold a set of 6, 4 fronts and 2 rears for about 1600 total. Those with the pilot sports. 2 of the wheels had some marks and stuff, but the others were just fine.

Not to discorauge sale or anything, but hardly anyone wants those tires and the rears won't fit anything but an m3. 1000-1200 should be a fair price for them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have a set of oem 18's with michelin pilots on them

they have almost 9000 miles on them and a little curb rash on two, anyone willing to make an offer??? if your on aol my screen name is m3ericc as well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts