BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
awesome ride minus neon underbody lights.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the underbody lights are not installed permanent. this was a provisorium because of the puma collection 2004 event. it was installed only for this event.

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,494 Posts
I want you strut bar :banghead: it's sooo nice!

·
Registered
523 Posts
it looks like the drop you'd get from just putting in H&R Sport Springs, i believe its 1.2Inch in the front, 0.5Inch in the back. VERY nice. how much did you pay for those bilstein psg9's and where did you buy 'em? I want a pair too.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have seen many M3´s here in this forum and i have to say that u are all crazy people :D

i mod my car very decent. our laws are very strict. even with my mods i am very illegal here in austria. :banghead:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Split said:
it looks like the drop you'd get from just putting in H&R Sport Springs, i believe its 1.2Inch in the front, 0.5Inch in the back. VERY nice. how much did you pay for those bilstein psg9's and where did you buy 'em? I want a pair too.
the costs of the pss9 are € 1.400,00 here in austria. exlusive the costs of installing. i love the suspension. i can drop it as i want and can turn it from very hard to little hard. also if i want to change my wheels or tires i can react and drop it or higher it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts