E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you tell me that I need to lower the car, I know. I just wanted to post some photos of the new shoes. I thought about coilovers but have seem to only find that they are made for coupes rather than cabrios. My other options are springs but am hesistant in just using springs. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because it's personal preference. I think 18s take away from the look of the car, but that is my personal opinion. Nonetheless if you think it looks terrible, to each his own. Just curious, what are you driving and the wheels do you have?

·
Registered
797 Posts
dude, dont' worry what these people think....i think those 18's look great on your car......i will probably end up getting 18's even though they look "small"......however, it really wouldn't make sense to get 19's around here.......good job:thumbup:

·
Registered
352 Posts
They look good to me! Any more pics of the spoiler?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doubleroll said:
They look good to me! Any more pics of the spoiler?
Thanks! I do have more pics of the spoiler and will post some later this week in another thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daft said:
What finish are the wheels in - polished lip with silver center peice? Looks nice! Also any coilover system that is good for a coupe should also be fine for a cabriolet. Get some KW V2's!
Thanks for the referral, I called KW today and seeing what we can do. The center piece is silver, even though from afar it looks like brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Choson1 said:
Looks great! How's the S-03's handle in the snow?
If there's snow accumulation on the ground, I don't drive at all. But in the wet, the S-03s are amazing. Much better grip than the Michelin Pilot Sports that I had on my ACS Wheels. Both wheels and tires are the same spec and there is a huge difference between both tires.

·
Registered
749 Posts
looks nice man!! I dont know why ppl are hating on the 18" wheels, whatever!! drop it and your car will be with the best!

·
Wide Ass on 20's
721 Posts
It'll look good!

Go for coilovers! you won't regret it. That way you get full adjustment

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i have the acs type 3 18s, they look big though. heheeh but because of your 3 piece and dish, it makes it look like 17s. but like u said, each to his own. ;)

and yea, i should paint upper part of the acs lip. looks a lot better that way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.