BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from vacation, I decided this would finally be the time for a final new set of wheels.
I'm ordering my new set before this weekend most probably.
After some thinking, getting new 17s or 18s and then swapping with 19s again in the future will just be a waste.
So I decided to order my new rims very very soon.
Which means as soon as the new rims arrive, my HREs will be for sale.
I got them in April last year, I've used the set for around 8000miles now.
19x8.5 +38mm
19x9 +44mm
Standard silver finish with polished lips, comes with the lug nuts as well, I'm running BMW wheel locks right now, and I couldnt' find the other 4 chrome/polished ones that came with the wheel, so If can't find those, the BMW wheel locks will be included as well.
Tires are Yokohama AVS sports.
235/35/19 and 265/30/19.
These set will fit all E46 non M3, if lowered, rear fender has to be rolled.
The wheels will be repolished before they are shipped, not that they are not shiny right now, just want to make sure they are as good as new...:)
My asking price is $3800 shipped in continental USA.
Retail price of the rims itself is $4400, new tires will run around $800-$1000/set.
So this is a really good deal.
They will be ready for shipping in a few weeks time.
Here are pics from the showroom section
PM me, or email me at [email protected] for any more info.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Running 265/30/19 requires rolling, I believe if you run 245/35/19 at the rear there wont be any rubbing.
A lot of people in the forum runs 265/30/19 I belive almost all of them rolled their rear fenders.

·
name's PHIL
6,066 Posts
showoffcafe said:
would you be interested in trading for some hamann pg3's? I will pay for shipping.
................he said he's ordering new rims already, so i'm afraid your out of luck, SORRY

·
Banned
668 Posts
Not to ruin the price for vince, but just looking out for fellow members. I got quoted 3700 for a set of brand new 19x8.5 and 19x10 hre 446r's for an m3......

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sticky2 said:
Not to ruin the price for vince, but just looking out for fellow members. I got quoted 3700 for a set of brand new 19x8.5 and 19x10 hre 446r's for an m3......
My set includes tires...and shipping too btw...:)
I know Pete usually sells a set new with tires for around $4600-$4700? There's almost no different in prices for regular non M3 fitment and M3 fitment.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Vincent -- are you still selling your M3 lip spoiler? If so, PM or AIM me :)

If those were 545Rs I'd be writing you a check right now :D

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
if the price were lower and the tires weren't so damn wide, i'd consider them.....very good deal for whoever ends up buying them....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well...I can help u get narrower tires..say 245/35/19 for the rear, but they'll cost more because I need to remount them..etc..but I'm pretty flexible :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I received emails that people are afraid of the rubbing problems they might get.
So here's something new, I will sell the wheels without any tires for $3000.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts