BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
crappy pix after a quick carwash on sunday, only the front and rear r installed in last weekend, sides will be installed tomorrow after work... opinions r welcomed. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice whip kid....can you post pics of the engine? Keep posting pics of your progress for this hamann fanatic :bow:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Take more of front and post can't really see that well!!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Lookin good!!!

Very tight!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
what wheels are those? i like them

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
u know what, i just found out that's the kit for sedan, do u think it's kinda weird to put that kit for coupe? the fitment is ok for the front, but about half inch short at rear... the guy sold me the kit said that's the kit for non-US model... but that stupid prick open a shop at US but sell kits for non-US...????

well, dont know why i think the kit for sedan is more noticeable if i put it on a coupe... what u guys think?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's IWC wheels... i like plain wheels and that matches the hamann kit...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all ur kind compliment, but now i really need opinions on the front and rear, should i get the kit for coupe or stay what it is...??? will the sides fit ok if the kit is really for sedan ( the seller told me that's for non-US model coupes...) ?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks... but no opinions on the bodykit? i needa get that done b4 the import auto show...

·
Registered
651 Posts
show me more pics of the rims mang, what size?

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,309 Posts
Get a coupe kit and Hamann rims I think

1 - 20 of 21 Posts