BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ibiza Nightclub has offered me my first residency! I'll be DJing there EVERY Friday in either the Main Room or the newly renovated Rooftop!

When people hear Ibiza, they automatically assume ghetto and everything associated with that. I have to change that, lol.

We have an international crowd now! So please come out and support a fellow fanatic. I'll buy you a drink if I'm not spinning.

And if you like Desyn, we have him coming very soon. Working out logistics now with his booking agency.

Podcast is coming soon too :)

TIA! Hope to see you guys one of these Fridays.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Congrats dude!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
good luck, if you play house and dub step, i got a whole crowd from PA that will join.

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's so tight Huy, Congratulations. When you are crazy paid I'll drive one of your racecars...
Thanks bro, I hope it works out so I can quit the regular job. :) I'll get you a crazy racecar if I make it. because bros.

I'll roll through when I have a free weekend. Congrats!
Please do! PM me if you do and I'll take care of ya.

·
Registered
738 Posts
congrats man, didnt know you dj'd? what kind of turntable do you use? also not a fan of dubstep. seems like you play good stuff. me and my friends will deffly be visiting ibiza soon as we live only an hour from dc.

if you want to help out my friend kick off his new website he just launched, pm me. theyre looking for good dj's to sponsor and do podcasts, blogs, rss etc etc on their site.

deffly try and mix this song at ibiza friday :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1pD8ipbQU&feature=feedlik

·
Bradolf Pittler
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm an Ableton Live DJ. I own a DJM-400 but use 800s most of the time at the clubs I play at. I use my iPad as a Midi Controller. Learned on Vinyl and can certainly rock some CDJs but I feel with Ableton I can be a lot more creative with my mixing.

That Guetta song, was it on the Tron soundtrack? Ha, I haven't played anything like that yet but I got it if the situation ever arises that I can drop this song :)

I'd love to help your friend out! PM inc!

·
Registered
22 Posts
congrats man, didnt know you dj'd? what kind of turntable do you use? also not a fan of dubstep. seems like you play good stuff. me and my friends will deffly be visiting ibiza soon as we live only an hour from dc.

if you want to help out my friend kick off his new website he just launched, pm me. theyre looking for good dj's to sponsor and do podcasts, blogs, rss etc etc on their site.

deffly try and mix this song at ibiza friday :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1pD8ipbQU&feature=feedlik
you do not like dubstep, or are you reffering to brostep as the is the wobble sound in the entire track?

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm an Ableton Live DJ. I own a DJM-400 but use 800s most of the time at the clubs I play at. I use my iPad as a Midi Controller. Learned on Vinyl and can certainly rock some CDJs but I feel with Ableton I can be a lot more creative with my mixing.

That Guetta song, was it on the Tron soundtrack? Ha, I haven't played anything like that yet but I got it if the situation ever arises that I can drop this song :)

I'd love to help your friend out! PM inc!
it sounds like tron but it was never on the soundtrack because the song actually came out a few days ago. everyone is saying how it sounds like daft punk ha. still a good song tho i think.

you do not like dubstep, or are you reffering to brostep as the is the wobble sound in the entire track?
can you type more clearly, or? i dont like dubstep. brostep? dont know what that is. and if you took any offense to me saying how i dont like dubstep then um i dont know what to say to that:facepalm:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts