E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finallllllly got hamann sides and a reiger rear to match up w/ the front~ I think it l00ks way cooler~

I was gonna get the hamann rear but since i have so many mixed makers on my car, mite as well get a different rear~ It actually matches up pretty well to the sides and sits a bit lower than the hamann : )

I also had my front painted again and the bodyshop cut off my front liscense plate holder and molded it to match the other trim.. it looks 10000x better w/o a front liscense plate! Also painted the rear black trim as well : )
Opinions Please!

btw, anybody want some hagus/hamann style mirrors for cheap?
PM me!

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
wow.. that combo looks pretty good :thumbup:

now get some mirrors then some lip spoiler? then it should be completed.. or mayb some BBK :tongue:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
e46boy said:
wow.. that combo looks pretty good :thumbup:

now get some mirrors then some lip spoiler? then it should be completed.. or mayb some BBK :tongue:
thanks dude~ yup i plan on getting a silver cf lip spoiler maybe?and i have hagus mirrors, but i kinda wanna sell them:thumbup:

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
Yeah, wut did happen to the M3 lip spoiler??? I say get M3 mirrors and your exterior would be done for now...maybe mold the rear addon so the edges match...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
E46_Angemon said:
Yeah, wut did happen to the M3 lip spoiler??? I say get M3 mirrors and your exterior would be done for now...maybe mold the rear addon so the edges match...
LOL....

yeh shoulda molded the rear while i was at it.. shiets

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,295 Posts
What kind of front piece is that? Looks like ACS, no?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts