E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah, I was just getting really impatient while it was in the shop, so my buddy took some pics and sent them to met o shut me up for another week. I just found them now, so I figured I would post.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually, it was my brother that got into the accident. He got nailed dead on, while I was sitting comfortably in my X. I've been in an accident in the 3 before though and I can tell you one thing for sure. BMW is one of the safest vehicles made. When you can take a a dead on hit to the driver door when the other car was doing like 40 mph, and walk away without a scratch, you truly see how much BMW dedicates to safety.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not even close to totalled. The problem is that these cars need something like $25,000+ in damages to be considered totalled. I forget the exact percentage, but the insurance company looks the estimate to fix and then takes that number versus a % of the price of the car and whichever is lower wins. If you do wreck your car, make sure you send it somewhere that you "know" someone:thumbup: to take care of it. Otherwise you will stuck with it like me, but it's o.k., the car has been in two pretty serious accidents :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: , but to this day it is still an amazing drive. :pimpin:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
whoa Gary... I hope your brother is ok! And the poor car :sad:

how ya been bro?!? LONG ass time!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thumbup: , Still handles like a champ dry or wet. I swear :D . I have the ACS sways and Dinan front strut and the car is still glued to the road.

In case anybody cares, Paul MIller BMW(Wayne, NJ) has an internal body shop that they just moved off site. It is located in Pompton Lakes and it is the $hit. The paintwork is awesome. They even painted the lower panel and molding on my X. I will post pics of my 3 and X soon. But they really know what they are doing when comes to working on BMW's and Audi's. :thumbup:

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
Goose328ci said:
B, Where da hell you been? Gimme a call tomorrow and we'll huff-down:nono: Can't tonight, gotta take the lady out. Plus, you can see my new toys

DAY-YAMN... you always were quite the pimp!!! Can't wait to see the X...

tell the lady I said hi and happy v-day to you both...

I'll call you if I can find my cell phone (lost it) :banghead:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts