E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought it the other day for $300.00 big ones. The car runs great, brakes and tires are awesome. The outside sucks, the a/c doesnt work, the gas light is always on empty, the rear windows dont go down, and the shocks are bad. But overall nice.

I know this thread might not be as cool as others but I will try. :)

Stock:

Removed front end:

My good friend Steve-o helping sand the dents in the hood:

More Bondo:

Pile of Parts:

Look at my messy Garage:

Door Moldings Removed And WindowTrim. Does anyone know how to remove the moldings from the front doors?:

Hood Almost done:

Drivers Side Almost Done:

Passenger side:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I Ran Out of Primer and it Got dark, so Flat white paint will have to do:

Front End:

This is all Day one. Day two and three are going to be in one post. I am trying to do all the body work myself, but i do not have time to paint, due to full time work/ school. Plan to paint in Imola Red.
I have ordered a Rear plastic Bumper, Sunroof in process, and passenger door. All i need is the front bumper, valence and is lip for the car to go into paint.

·
Got Jesus?
551 Posts
looks great man! I am looking to picking up another E30 as a daily when I run across a nice one :) Great work!

Edwin

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

front end delete mod = FTW :shhh:

Good work though must be a fun job and good price $300 is so clean what are the future mods? And Imola Red :str8pimpi
You should see the front now, :shhh: , LOL

The car is going to be a DD, so nothing crazy for now. I want it slammed on 16'x8's with 205 tires and the lowest offset possible, new paint, hids, vaders, and steering wheel and various is parts like the lip and spoiler..

When i get something else, S52 swap but not for a long time.

damn nice. congrats bro
congrats on the find....
Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

looks great man! I am looking to picking up another E30 as a daily when I run across a nice one :) Great work!

Edwin
Dont you have an e30 m3?
:excited: When you gonna post the rest of the pic?
I have some more pics from day two and three but i need to take more and upload them. I will update it as work continues. :excited:

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
awesome looking project, try to find a nice Mtech front for that, looks so clean on E30's

you have the right idea, slamptzzzz on 16s :)

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Amazing project bro..I want an e30 too...:bow:

Its gonna look so sick:str8pimpi

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
damn - $300 - thats awesome - oh and nice work so far!

1 - 20 of 1132 Posts