265 Posts
Where the hell is that place???
Can I move in??

Or move something out from there???

·
Registered
915 Posts
:yikes: Wow! nice very different:thumbup:
looks like lots of fun at that warehouse.
I wish I could photoshop... Red calipers would be tight IMO

·
Crazy Boy
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

and that place is DTMotorworks. Mon gets all his parts from there, and I saw him there and bought is Dinan strut bar right off his car. he left be fore we were finished doing the install tho ... TopazBlueM3 was working on his car a lil bit.

Attachments

·
Crazy Boy
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats it. hope you guys like it. its 18 inch dtm kruz split spokes 8 and 9 inch. The drop is H&R sport springs. im probably gonna send the back ones back in to get about one inch more of lip since they were made for an E36. other mods are my ebrake handle that i made such a big deal about, dinan front strut bar, and i have pedals waiting to be installed.

·
I know all about that...
2,207 Posts
Gotta Love the UUC van in the background. I've been waiting to see Vungs new rims, hell its his 3rd set already. Nice choice with the LM's. I'll probably be up at DT again soon Mpowered so I'll probably see you up there sometime.

·
Registered
917 Posts
very nice.

When is the next time you guys are meeting up at DT? I'd like to see the wheels in person. :thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
what size are they? they're puny :(

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
hahahaha....."puny"!!! ...that word is the best!

but i agree.....they look kinda small, especially the back......m3's need 19's at least.....maybe you just need to go wider in the back b/c the rear bumper is huge making your wheels look "puny"...:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts