E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys.... got my HR sport springs yesterday......... don't notice that much of a difference at all when standing outside of it.....noticed the improved handling and lower ride while driving but I was expecting to notice it more just by looking at it..... I know it will settle over the next couple of weeks but how much?? also, I still have my stock sport 17s...next week when I put the 19s on will it be more or less noticeable?? TIA

·
Premium Member
12,028 Posts
hmmm, there isn't really a "wrong" way to put springs in. When my friend (Jordan for those that are OG) put his H&Rs in there was a noticable drop. Maybe you were thinking it was going to be totally slammed? Get coils then you will be happy :)

Tim

·
Registered
10,690 Posts
hr sport drop sucks unless you have 19 or you're a cab....and yea, when i had 18 it tucked a little, and when i got 19 it tucked alot so when you get 19 the drop should be perfect

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,953 Posts
p0tpie said:
hr sport drop sucks unless you have 19 or you're a cab....and yea, when i had 18 it tucked a little, and when i got 19 it tucked alot so when you get 19 the drop should be perfect

That had nothing to do with the actual "drop"...you just increased your over wheel/tire diameter so it looked like your car was lower.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.