1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
vaio76109 said:
Phosphyre enhanced halos from jlevi.
:D :hi:

Secure shopping cart at www.jlevistreetwerks.com
This particular kit is $360 shipped, but we're doing deals this month. Buy any product, get a discount on another product such as CF roundels, hats, polos, pedals, interior xenons, HIDs... you get the idea ;)

JL

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice pics.

I just got my halos too and I can't take pictures nearly as nice as yours are.
Are you using the the MIAMITOPAZ mod? It looks like you are, and it looks well done.

If you haven't already, you should start looking to replace your stock headlight bulbs. They look FUGLY when paired up witht he Halos.
Choose carefully because the color of the Halos are more towards the light blue/greenish side of the spectrum. It is kinda difficult to find a halogen bulb to match this color.

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
CivicRydr said:
nice pics.

Are you using the the MIAMITOPAZ mod? It looks like you are, and it looks well done.

If you haven't already, you should start looking to replace your stock headlight bulbs. They look FUGLY when paired up witht he Halos.
Choose carefully because the color of the Halos are more towards the light blue/greenish side of the spectrum. It is kinda difficult to find a halogen bulb to match this color.
they are 6500K or 8000K...

·
Banned
7,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CivicRydr said:
nice pics.

**** i hate AOL, i typed it all up, sent reply and got disconnected. So in short....

Its the aperature which isnt going to the rigt setting when u take pics. I get with a few inches and hold the button down half way(saves settings), then back up and take the pic.

Do u mean the tape mod? In that case yes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.