Votes: 10 52.6%
  • 15K-20K

Votes: 2 10.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok How much do you guys think I could get for my car? Just looking for a ball park.

Currently has 100K miles and all service records since purchased 2.5 years ago.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
To be honest, remove the Lambo doors and the system and sell that stuff off. Keep the rest on and sell it that way. I think the doors will make alot of potential older buyers look elsewhere and the system is often appreciated (in terms of how much $$ you can get) better if you just sell it to someone who wants your stuff.

Sick clean care though. I remember it back at BrakeFest years and years ago.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
yeh i think it takes a specific buyer. my uncle looked for his 850 for 2 years until he found the perfect one.

hes in his mid 50's and wasn't picky on anything except that he wanted one that was well maintained and unmodified. another big thing was he wasn't picky on the price as long as it was what i said above

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Yeah I think parting it out to an extent is the way to go.... You definitely have to go back to the stock door setup..... Good luck, it is a sick car.

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Ok How much do you guys think I could get for my car? Just looking for a ball park.

Currently has 100K miles and all service records since purchased 2.5 years ago.
Is that an 840i or 850i? If you didn't part it what would you ask for it? (I know thats what this thread is about, but I just didn't know if you came up with anything)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts