E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend flew down to TX a week ago friday to get this thing. It's massive. Its a 2001 2500HD w/ 8" suspension lift and 3" body lift on 39.5x15.5 Truxis tires. Everyone at my school has a lifted truck, thats why I didnt want one, but his is 10x nicer than any of the other ones, that's why I'm showing you.

I took these pics a couple days ago b/c I wanted to see how small my car is compared to his truck. When I get my cupkit, I should almost be able to fit under his front bumper...

This is the view from inside the truck after I pulled up in front of him...

And no, thats not me

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,349 Posts
Great... just imagine if God forbid you guys (or him and ANY other car on the road...) got in a head-on collision (or even if they rear-end him). Yes, you <b>would</b> be decapitated.
Or even better, if someone behind him tries to make a yellow light but can't see that it turns red, and gets T-boned.

How about when something falls out of the truck in front of him, and he swerves and flips right onto the car next to him?

Lifted trucks should be outlawed on public roads. People say my xenons blind - at least they aren't level with people's heads :rolleyes:

Nice truck, though..
JL

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jlevi said:
Great... just imagine if God forbid you guys (or him and ANY other car on the road...) got in a head-on collision (or even if they rear-end him). Yes, you <b>would</b> be decapitated.
Or even better, if someone behind him tries to make a yellow light but can't see that it turns red, and gets T-boned.

How about when something falls out of the truck in front of him, and he swerves and flips right onto the car next to him?

Lifted trucks should be outlawed on public roads. People say my xenons blind - at least they aren't level with people's heads :rolleyes:

Nice truck, though..
JL
I know exatly what you're saying man. Another friend of mine has a lifted Tahoe and ran up on some woman who was behind him. His trailor hitch ran right INTO her hood. He didnt even know he had hit her until he heard her honking.

They're dangerous, but really fun off-road.

·
Banned
1,627 Posts
jlevi said:

Nice truck, though..
JL
agreed, i dont feel safe after seeing these pictures :yikes:

·
Mod Squad
10,009 Posts
Please tell me that that truck is not a pavement cruiser?

I think it's the worst kind of poser to have a lifted, giant tired truck, that never plays in the mud/dirt/rocks/trails/etc.

Nice looking truck, I just hope it's used wisely. :)

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
russ330 said:
Please tell me that that truck is not a pavement cruiser?

I think it's the worst kind of poser to have a lifted, giant tired truck, that never plays in the mud/dirt/rocks/trails/etc.

Nice looking truck, I just hope it's used wisely. :)
This one used to be a show truck so he doesnt think he's going to take it in the mud, he wants to keep it looking new. He's got another truck, not lifted, that he uses for the mud.

Cecil328i said:
what type of exhaust does he have? looks nice from one view...Flowmasters?
Yeah, they're flowmasters, the standard for any truck.

·
booo for body roll.
3,406 Posts
i'm scared to drive around town now.. how intimidating :yikes:

haha.. i can only imagine how much i'd **** myself if i had to drive behind that thing. talk aobut rock chips..

·
Registered
10,650 Posts
how the hell does he drive around.
he probably cant see half the cars around him.....
and i hate it when those goddamn things are behind/in front of me with their headlights shinin straight into my eyes.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
m3on20z said:
*******...:p

Id love to take one of those off roading, must be fun as hell...
Yes, and I'll admit that I own a four wheeler, camo, and go hunting...all while a BMW is sitting in my garage. Its kind of hypocritical, but I dont care.

Presns323i said:
and i hate it when those goddamn things are behind/in front of me with their headlights shinin straight into my eyes.
You think thats bad, he's got 4 KC lights up top that are bright as hell. Granted, you've gotta be a little farther away, but they are blinding.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
No one should feel bad about owning a truck and a BMW, which is the best of both worlds.

I plan on lowering my BMW and adding 19" soon, and also lifting my truck and adding 33" tires too! :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts