BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I ordered my car from Tampa Florida. They said it would be here around Xmas time. I checked the order tracking on the BMW site and it says stull En Route. I called my dealer last week to make sure my car was not in that ship wreck with 3,000 BMW's in it and he said no. I have waited and waited, you think if it takes more than a month that I should request an M3 on the lot for a great deal and take it? Let me know what the dealers did with you guys in this situation?

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
Try everything in your power to stay away from this site or anything with bmw automobile origin and go in a zen state making the car come to you .......not you to it.. :thumbup:

btw get the m3 whats wrong with you:D

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,124 Posts
mine was supposed to come by last christmas, then it was new years , then i went from a SEDAN TO A COUPE which by luck was a cancellled ordered..never listen to them...i think the car finnally came like 3 weeks after new years

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
My Car is late what should I do?
Are you sure you're the father?:lmao:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
maybe it was on that transport that sank... they just dont want to tell u the sad news...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
look into buying a mod

get something that you have to to reseach on take your mind off
of your car. before you know it will be here
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Bimmerless
1,957 Posts
Do what I did when my 330 was on order....dont even think about it until your salesman calls you to come pick the car up. They will usually call you a week before the actual pickup date, cuz they need that much time to get the paperwork all ready. Never trust the date your dealership gives you. They always say the car is around the corner.

·
mod bug resistant
622 Posts
It's hard to just sit and wait for your car but that's all you can do at this moment. I've been there and know how it feels. I kept calling my dealership and bmwna almost every day for an update. At the end, I think they were so sick of me.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did they ever copensate anything? Do you think they will hook me up with something. If not I am just gonna ask for my down payment back and get a benz, Im sick of waiting.

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
a nice shiny keychain and floor mats:thumbup:

·
Lord of the 4 Rings
126 Posts
Dude, if you order a car, you have to expect to wait. Mine took 2 months, so if you're irritated already it's not going to be easy. I don't think the dealership will do much, because it's not their fault. You can get your deposit back and get a benz, but it will be a big mistake.

·
Manwhore
2,834 Posts
asif2002 said:
Did they ever copensate anything? Do you think they will hook me up with something. If not I am just gonna ask for my down payment back and get a benz, Im sick of waiting.

The wait will be worth it. Its not like you are wasting money by waiting for it, sit back and picture the fun you will have modding the car.

But hey if buying a benz will make you happy, then do that. There is really nothing we can do for ya, most of had to wait just as long or even longer than you.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Calm the **** down, they don't have everythign on exact schedule, you ordered you car mine took 3 months you have barely waited a month and a half just wait, actually go get the benz if your that impatient :thumbdwn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts