BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car back from installing the ASA SK1. It took about a week. Just wanted to say how much help Sam was with hooking up a great deal and all the help. I must have called him a million times asking whether the car was done:) and he always answered with patience, BTW i have a 330i auto i know :( but all i can say is even though i can not go past 5000 RPM's untill i hit 500 miles i can REALLY!! feel the difference so all you guys with 330 autos out there who are thinking of getting a SC it is worth it and you do feel a difference just because we have an auto does not mean its not worth it :D Once again thanks Sam. Just another customer satisfied with Rennsports service :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jpatel2403

Congra. Jpatel2403
:thumbup: the performance must increase a lot. :)

How is the sound generated by the kit, does the kit generates a nice sound when the gear changes? I have a 2001 330 auto too.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jpatel2403 said:
The sound is awesome when your in normal in sports mode you cant even tell almost like stock but when your in steptronic you can almost here like a little wishh i dont know how to explain it you got to hear it for your self
I probably know what you meant. sounds great! thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jpatel2403 said:
I just got my car back from installing the ASA SK1. It took about a week. Just wanted to say how much help Sam was with hooking up a great deal and all the help. I must have called him a million times asking whether the car was done:) and he always answered with patience, BTW i have a 330i auto i know :( but all i can say is even though i can not go past 5000 RPM's untill i hit 500 miles i can REALLY!! feel the difference so all you guys with 330 autos out there who are thinking of getting a SC it is worth it and you do feel a difference just because we have an auto does not mean its not worth it :D Once again thanks Sam. Just another customer satisfied with Rennsports service :D
Noticed your in LA, is the ASA SK1 CARB approved?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
congtr. on your new toy

but now i want one of those badboy for my smg m3 hehehe....
one thing i can say is it is coming closer to the day when they will
have a s/c for my year m3 hehehe... can't wait. but geting back to your new toy. just remember to watch out for the cops lollllll
have fun with it after you break in that badboy.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
omg you are so lucky... i bet you had an insanely good feeling when you first drove your car after the install... like you just got a whole new car :thumbup:

if you are allowed to say it... please tell us how much you paid in total (if you don't want to post it on here PM me if possible)... this will defenately be one of my mods one day.

i am so jealous :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts