BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This such torture. I thought I was gonna get my car at the end of month. Turns out it's gonna be the middle or end of February. :mad: :banghead: Dammit. I'm so tempted to just go buy a Corvette and end this waiting. :cry: So what do you all think? M3 end of February or something else right now?

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
i'd wait years for an m3, oh wait w/ my salary i'd probably have to :banghead: don't buy a corvette over an M

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
:lmao:

The wait is enough to send you off to the looney bin. I was in the same situation as u...sold the E46 3er two months before waitin for the M....my pleasurable drives went as far as the truck would would take me..LOL.. So i know how it feels to endure the wait bimmerless :(

In the end....it isEXTREMELY worth it. If you give up, your a quitter:tongue:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Shut up you whiner just wait for your freaking car :lmao:

·
Registered
930 Posts
yeah...the wait really really sucks!!!...I had to wait almost 8 weeks post drop off in Munich to pick up car in Miami. I got my salesman to loan me a demo car once a week!!! ( for the last 3 weeks before delivery)....not that i needed a car but being "bimerless" was killing me.:D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
well a corvette has a bullet proof engine that isn't known for blowing up and dosen't require an extention of the warenty...Corvette more fun- more torque ..

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
to pass the time eitehr

1.listen to airsupply
2.sleep
3.look at my car and cry from the memories :sad: tear

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Kelli67 said:
well a corvette has a bullet proof engine that isn't known for blowing up and dosen't require an extention of the warenty...Corvette more fun- more torque ..

Yah and a nice fiberglass body and plastic interior, all the better to be killed in. Get out of here troll :banghead:

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jun14scr said:
are you kidding. it's only a month! wait!! i would... what color did u get?
Alpine White :D

to pass the time eitehr

jun14scr said:

1.listen to airsupply
2.sleep
3.look at my car and cry from the memories tear
Grrrr! I want my bodykit back. :banghead: :flipoff:

·
Registered
170 Posts
damm David your such a baller !

Congrats mang, where are the parts of the silver 3er?

good luck, i guess your not down in SD anymore huh?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts