BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the snow
its 2 blocks from my house
and it wont move
i put it in a parking spot and thats it
snow sucks

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,083 Posts
Yeah...took me 2 hours to get home and it normally takes 15 minutes. I haven't put my snow tires on and I have zero traction last night. BMW Roadside Assistance is a freakin' joke...they told me I'd have to wait 4 hours for a tow truck.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fear not fellow islander

No worries fellow staten islander.. Just leave it there.. 2 years ago i tried to move with 1/4 inch snow on the ground in my 330.. fishtailed a bit and wrecked the back rim on the curb.. Dont bother.. leave it where it is... By midnight you should be able to move it again... Im not even taking my m3 out tonight.. not a chance in hell. :banghead:

Take a look at some of the pics.

http://www.bmwpavilion.com/alex/car/

We need a staten island BMW owners meet.. there are tons of us :)

-Alex

·
Registered
198 Posts
alex,
ya pal your right i want to meet up with some peoples .. Ohh I got an early gift this year from the UPS man .. DINAN COLD AIR INTAKE ! :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just ordered a set of blizzak snow tires.. I hear they actually make the car driveable in the snow.. I am in the city now and it looks mad slippery out there. Good luck. PS> move it b4 it ices over..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do not take ur cars out in this weather. I was let out of school early today and on the way home I did a 360 twice. The roads are very dangerous and this was my first time driving in the snow. What a scary experience. Be careful and be safe.

·
Registered
649 Posts
werd blizzard of 02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts