BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes my car got keyed while i was at work.... its all across the back of my trunk lid and then they continued ot then start from my tail light down the side of my car to the front pannel going across both doors...:cry: why would someone do this?:hmm: i have no enemies.... except for my ex girlfriend, but shes way too dumb to find out how to find my place of work in the city, and shes too lazy.

AHHHHHHH i want to find the basterd who did this!!! and the mark is bad! its all the way through to the primmer... $1200- $2000 damage:cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
man that sucks... i got keyed last summer all the way down my drivers side door and rear. It BLOWS. I still havent gotten it fixed... luckily, it doesnt show up to badly on silver. Sorry to hear that man, people are jealous priks out there.

·
Registered
562 Posts
**** like this is why I have a $100 deductible for comprehensive. Some people are just dicks and can't handle people having nice cars while they have to fart around in a beat up old Honda.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yeah i have a 250...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:tsk:ya im trying to find a crap car to drive to these shady places....

i just still cant believe it happened, i dont even want to look at her!:bawling:

im getting it fixed as soon as possible! i cant stand it!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
what goes around comes around!!! thats what I keep telling myself...

this morning I just noticed a nice dent/scrape on the driver side rear panel, prolly from a white car. this have to had happened to me in the parking lot where I work. oh well, i now almost have a dent/ding on every panel of my car (including my roof!)

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah it sucks, back when I had my '05 Dodge Charger R/T I was at work and had a truck with a ball and hitch on back up through my back bumper, and of course, they just drive off. Never knew it was $600 for an unpainted bumper....

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya its really dumb cause now i have to deal with the stress of getting my car fixed, and finding another mode of transportation, and i have multiple other expenses.... people think just cause you drive a nice car you have money just to throw away and its BS!!! maybe its cause im young and some jerk off got mad... what really sucks is this all happened in the employee parking lot where i work!!!! i wouldnt think its a fellow employee, but you never know! but if i find the jerk im going to do everything in my power to get him back!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Is there a DIY on key mark repairs? This drunk mofo we were beaking about the colts/chargers game went out and keyed my car. Good thing he was hammered, it's only about three feet long, and if it did get into the paint it's only barely. Anyways, any help on how to fix this is welcomed. I already tried rubbing compound and it didn't really work, im thinking that may be partially due to the fact that it's really cold

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Hey, you should just repaint the entire car a diffrent color, maybe something unique like imola red.:drool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts