BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some pics of my car after cornerweighted

I had my car cornerweighted last Friday at Johnson Alignment in Torrance, SoCal. Jim Kemp, the head tech, is one of the BEST tech guys I've ever met. He knows what he's doing and he has great knowledge on suspensions / alignment setup. He is so patient and spent 5 hours on my car for cornerweight and alignment!! He even skipped his lunch just to finish up my car. Anyway who's in the area and had coilovers installed and want to get your car cornerweighted, you should visit this shop. Very reasonable price. BTW, they main tune Porsche track cars (suspension, alignment)...

I achieved 50% cross weight by a few height adjustment, I can't really tell if the car handles differently since I haven't really try it out yet. But I do notice that the car's steering feedback is so sensitive, and the car goes dead straight on freeway when I have my hands off the steering wheel (don't try this at home, lol)

For those of you who asked for my ride height, here are some pics I took earlier today.

:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Got Mis-shift?
748 Posts
damn:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Nice car man:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: BTW, you picked a very nice color for your M3. Topaz Blue M3's are very rare in SoCal.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Nice!!!

Lookin Good!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cooh23 said:
damn:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Nice car man:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: BTW, you picked a very nice color for your M3. Topaz Blue M3's are very rare in SoCal.:thumbup:
Yeah I agree that no so many Topaz Blue in my area. Most of them are Silver, which is a great color as well.:)

·
Oaf
941 Posts
so...any detectable difference in how the car drives/handles after being cornerweighted?

how much does a job like that typically cost?

and....is that your house in the background? if so i'm jealous :)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts