BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just picked up a set of 20's for his F430 Spider. The car just looks stunning in person, these pictures dont really do the car justice.

Enjoy

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,285 Posts
Damn Frank, your photography skills are improving alot. Those photos look sick. i love that car.. not sure about the wheels but its still all good

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Frank, your photography skills are improving alot. Those photos look sick. i love that car.. not sure about the wheels but its still all good
Thanks man. the lighting was poor, it was about to down pour and I rushed to get some pics before he put the car away. I am not a fan of chrome in any circumstances but I think this is one of the very few cars that can pull it off. I would prefer them in a different finish, but the owner is a old school dude thats still sorta stuck in the ealry 90s.

The car sounds like a beast in person, all stock too. I need one of these in my garage one day. :bawling:

·
Registered
340 Posts
DAMNNNN....i wanna check that **** out sometime

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dang

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
completely ridiculous!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow, nice car.....but why the FCUK would anyone do chrome on a sports car....a Ferrari no less...i swear....that ish really grinds my gears

·
Registered
203 Posts
bbbbbeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuttttttiiiiiifffffffffuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!! Agree on the Rims though I wouldn't do a thing to that baby she's georgus untouched. Would your boy be up for a meet with some beemers in the NY area? Hope im not stepping on anyones toes...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts