BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say Nissan releases Skyline next year.. Would you guys choose M3 over skyline??? If so why? I would like to know
(Skyline is faster...)

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
M3 because its an M3..fast is fast..but M3 has it all:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
BTW it's called the GT-R now. Nissan separated the Skyline from the Skyline GT-R.

I'm sure the GT-R will have a more reliable and over-built engine/drivetrain.

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,755 Posts
if the production model skyline GT-R looked like that and is below 40k
it might win me over.. all wheel drive and turbo only plz..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MAn...I heard Skyline is like the fastest car with the best potential..I would love to have one too but how!?? Anyways if they ever release it , it will be more like 50k i think.

·
Registered
668 Posts
that hood is a nismo hood, not the standard GTR hood. GTR is the creme de la creme of japanese performance cars. here in australia, the GTR R34 GTR was slightly cheaper than the 330Ci that I got. But I chose the 330Ci anyway. They are two different things, you can't really compare them anyway. The engineering that goes into making a naturally aspirated engine perform so well is amazing. The GTR is a track beast. The BMW 3 coupe series and M3 a car that can do you well on the track, and still carry you across the continent in comfort. A versatile Grand Tourer. Whereas I would not like to drive across europe in a GTR.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
its like saying get a honda accord or 325i, which would you pick? Most people that can afford the BMW would go with it, and also take in account that BMW pays for all your service and mantince like oil changes, etc...Id go for the M3:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
The Skyline is just simply amazing...

I think I would choose Skyline over M3...it's just amazing, i've been in love with the skyline since they released the r33...and one of my friend in Singapore has an R34 GTR with 800 horse power...it's insanely fast...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Skyline pleaase...

·
Registered
242 Posts
those insane HP # are from the RB series motor..
they are not using that motor anymore.
nissan is using VQ motor now.
not sure if we can still see 1000+ hp skylines

·
Suck it easy.............
2,483 Posts
in my opinion..the M3 and skyline are two very different beasts..so its hard to compare the 2. But for overall fun of driving and creature comforts, I would get the M, but for pure rubber to the ground speed and potential, definitely skyline..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts