BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi:
just wanna share my baby's transformation ever since i've got her...she's 1.5yr old...we still have a long way to go:luv:
i'm sticking with the oem m3 rims for now coz i just love it..concaved, awesome color and i think its forged? well its also because my parents are coming for my graduation in june, as long as its oem rims (w/ the bmw center caps) dad wont shout at me :eeps:
comments are welcomed everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
yeah... the lip is a good touch...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice E90. Those wheels really look great on the car.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
looking great so far :drool:

·
Registered
556 Posts
dad would yell @ you b/c?

·
Registered
21,360 Posts
wow, the E46 M3 rims fit with no problem? they actually look really good on your car, car looks sick :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dad would yell @ you b/c?
he wont allow me to mod my car :(
i talked him into buying a set of o.z rims for his benz and then persuaded him to get a set of dpe for his 528i but he thinks its only a waste of money...he's not into cars apparently

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Great looking E90 I cant believe how much the E90/E92 has grown on me - Love that front lip too. I dont like the OEM 19s on a M3 at all but they look sick on the E90

·
Registered
556 Posts
he wont allow me to mod my car :(
i talked him into buying a set of o.z rims for his benz and then persuaded him to get a set of dpe for his 528i but he thinks its only a waste of money...he's not into cars apparently
ahh i hear ya. how old r u btw?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts