BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I posted that I had gotten my Hamann front add-on installed, and my dumbass forgot the rule of "no new mods w/o pics" so here it is, tell me what you guys think??? Now all I need is the rest of the kit :D which should be on once winter is over. And no I can't drop my car cuz I already scrape on my driveway, no matter which angle i try :banghead:

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jun14scr said:
haha i beleive i was enforcing the rule :D lookin good.. however im questioning the GTI.. the rims.. could go..
thats what i told him, they r audi tt rims

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
bimmerchop said:
Last week I posted that I had gotten my Hamann front add-on installed, and my dumbass forgot the rule of "no new mods w/o pics" so here it is, tell me what you guys think??? Now all I need is the rest of the kit :D which should be on once winter is over. And no I can't drop my car cuz I already scrape on my driveway, no matter which angle i try :banghead:

Looks really good. Got anymore Pics? Definately :thumbdwn: on the rims on the GTI but I do like the rings around the headlight, well they look like rings. :thumbup: What part of CT are you from?

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: My Baby

Ausfahrt said:

Looks really good. Got anymore Pics? Definately :thumbdwn: on the rims on the GTI but I do like the rings around the headlight, well they look like rings. :thumbup: What part of CT are you from?
I'm from Bridgeport, its right next to fairfield. I was at the CT meet a few weeks ago and saw ur car, and loved it. I didn't have my add-on at the time though. I'll post more pics up sometime this week. One thing I won't do though is bash my friend on his car. Although he has some stuff on it that isn't my style, I still give him mad props for working like a dog all summer to afford all that he has on it. Took him all of summer to do all that to his car, so I give him a :thumbup: for his effort

·
Registered
11,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SIMON C. said:
Is that PG2 replica?
Yea, i bought them last yr to try them out, they r 18's. I love them so far and couldn't be happier with them, but they r still replica's, and i want the real deal :D Once i get my new rims, I'll use these replica's as my "project" rims... Once i get my new rims, I'll powdercoat these black, and keep the lip silver, along with the bolts silver so i could pimp in the winter as my "beater" rims. But as far s they go now, I love them. The main reason i got these in the first place is the roads in the part of CT i live in are pretty bad, and i was scared i might **** up my rims, so I got replicas instead. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts