BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see what the interest level for my car would be.
I am planning on buying a house and am thinking about selling the M to lessen my debt load. I have a March 01 build alpine white/ black leather, 18 OEM wheels, manual with 18,000 miles on it. It has xenon and 6 disc changer along with after market alarm. No accidents and no engine problems whats so ever. I have two options I can either sell it or have someone asssume my lease. I would sell for around $44,000 or lease would be $1500 down and take over my payments of 636 for 45 remaining months at 12k miles a year. Out of that $1500 down $650 would be returned to you at lease end. all interested parties pm me or reply below.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes you can transfer lease to anywhere. also you can buy a leased car outright. to transfer this lease i would contact bmw fiancial and give the prospective buyers info. than they would contact you for the aplication where they would do a credit check to make sure that you can handle this transaction. if approved you would get the car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
no premium package seats are manual have harmon kardon system xenon 6 disc cd. also i will be showing the car this weekend so if you are interested on a good deal don't let this chance slip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts