E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
kenc1103 said:
So what exactly happened to your "baby"?

Notice the popped lock. Yes NJ really is that bad up north. My dads GS got broken into 5 times in a year and his old S500 got windows knocked out and the entire dash stolen becuase they thought he might actually have some worth somethign in his glove box :thumbdwn:

·
LinuxGeek
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some "green" mother#$!%^&er :ben: broke into my car. He popped lock out. He took my service manual. I think he was trying to find wallet key inside that manual. I'm just pissed off at the fact that some "green" mother#$!%^&er :ben: has nothing better to do Sunday afternoon.

"green" -- I mean UFO.:flipoff:

·
yuppie racing
1,831 Posts
pete nice said:
ahhh NJ: theres people with no money and a port within minutes away. put 2 and 2 together.
actually NJ is far from poor.....there's more millionaires living in NJ than anywhere else in the country. Also, the county I live in is the second or third wealthiest county in the entire country.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
if these are the members of this board who are being affected by this string of thefts, imagine how many bimmer owners are in Northern NJ who arent members of this site..... someone needs to put a stop to this.

maybe we can get a Northern NJ dealership to donate a nice M3 or something to the cause, stake it out, and beat the sh!t out of whoever tries to pop the lock :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same old Bloomfield...

Lived there 89-91 right on Bloomfield Ave. That road was cartheft memorial highway straight to Newark. I got my lock popped 3-4 times. both sides. Never got the car though. Never really got anything at all.

Glad to be out of there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
OMFG!!!!
NJ!!!!!!!!!
AGAIN!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!

This is so far from ridiculous that it is ridiculous....

When I get my car, my owner's manual goes in the trunk. And the key hole cover is going on the day I take delivery...

Un-focking-believable.....

:ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lucas where in Bloomfield? I was a a party and several bimmer's were broken into one had the HIDs taken (all 3 series). They left the 5 series, and Boxster S, and and A4. Its crazy, the party was a block away from a police station, next to a fire station, and about two blocks away from Hoffman BMW. Isnt this crazy. We seriously need to setup a trap @ bloomfield and the NJ malls!!!!

·
LinuxGeek
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FazTaz said:
Lucas where in Bloomfield?

Sunday 03-10-2003 1:30PM -- Bloomfield NJ -- Glenwood Dinner parking lot.

If I catch that :azzhole: first I :brent2: then :vinmac: his knees and elbows then :behead: his balls.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts