BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Gents,

Just thought I would introduce my ride from South Africa. Been on BMWFanatics.co.za for many years and visited this site fairly often, but never posted. This E46 was my first BMW and the one I have grown to love the most, from the cars I have owned. It has come a long way in terms of mods and of course, maintenance over the 7+ years I have owned it. I always say owning an E46 is a labour of love, I am sure most would agree.

List of Mods:

- Viper Performance catless branches and full free-flow stainless steel exhaust
- XcedePerformance ECU remap
- Mono Black & White Emblems/Roundels
- OEM Clear Indicator package
- Full LED upgrade to interior and exterior lighting
- Eonon HU upgrade and 12" Subwoofer
- Style 44's finished in shadow chrome with red calipers
- Gloss Black Exterior Trim
- Mtech II Full Interior + ZHP gear knob
- OEM Xenon Retrofit (in progress)
- Full Suspension Refresh (in progress)

I have so many memories with this car and the ownership experience has been an amazing journey overall. It is part of the reason I can***8217;t bring myself to sell it, there really is no other car at the price point (and sometimes more) that brings me the same amount of joy. I love the raw feel and engine note that it still provides, which seems to be devoid in most newer cars. Having owned an N54, which is seen as a driving enthusiast***8217;s car, I found myself grabbing the keys to the M54 more often than I had imagined... Not because it was faster, or did everything better than the E90, but purely because the sense of theatre from this enthusiast***8217;s POV is greater in the E46..

On to some pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 330CI ZHP
140 Posts
Beautiful car, and I love the colour! I've never been to South Africa but if most of the roads are anything like your pics, the scenery must be amazing.

I too have done a bunch to my car, it was my first car and I've had mine just over 5 years. I don't see myself ever selling it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Heyo! Beautiful e46 my dude. I have the Eonon HU as well and love it, except I'm unable to get the Torque app that's built in to it to fit the screen properly.....how about yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts