E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone Im new here, my uncle told me this is a great place to troubleshoot and find some answers hopefully. I bought my bmw off a guy who said it was always garaged and gently driven on the highway. the car was driving funny and I couldnt figure out the problem so I took it to bmw , they told me front struts are leaking, rear struts are worn,and rear springs broken. and a leaking power steering hose. recently I Was driving and I thought one of my calipers was seized up... I went ahead and bought all new rotors and brake pads and thought I might replace calipers if need be.. turns out the emergency brake was sticking and may have been the culprit for the noise and driving issues I had attributed to a caliper.. I also replaced the rear springs.. my car is still pulling both left and right and without consistency other than that 65 mph + is a factor.. and I cant determine why this is..

my uncle thinks maybe I have a bent rim.. also I plan to replace the tires and get an alignment but only after I know the problems fixed..also one of my tires has a small bubble in it. any isight would be great. also i am looking for a recommendation for which struts to put into my car.. thanks in advance!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.