BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Boy Racer
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a silver/black 2001 325XI(awd) with Premium Package, Sports Package, Cold Weather Package, and harmen karden sound system/cd player. The car also comes with a 5 year/75k mile extended warranty. It used to be a show car and took 2nd place at Import Expo of Chicago. The car is in perfect condition with no marks or dings. It still has over 7k worth of parts on it including an H&R coilover Suspension, Racing Dynamics R35 Front Bumper, Racing Dynamics R35 Rear Bumper, Racing Dynamcis Side Skirts, Racing Dynamics Spoiler, Dinan Chip, UUC SSK, Euro Clears, and 35% tint. The car has been maintained by an enthusiast, never been through a gas station car wash, only hand washed, oil has been changed every 2500 miles with Mobil One synthetic Motor Oil, it has never been eaten in, drank in, or smoked in. It is a perfect example of a 3 series bmw!! The reason for selling is because I picked up a 944 turbo S and need the money to pay the car off. I love this car but have no choice but to sell it. I am asking 29500obo with all these parts included, or an entertaining trade with a higher mileage S2000. Prefer Yellow, Silver or Black. Email me for more information or pictures at [email protected]. Thanks. Not for sale with 19in rims, instead with the stock sports package 17ins.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts