BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
latly this past couple week my 325i has been very slugish i stoped driving it a couple days ago and i cant figure out what is wrong i changed fuel filter fuel pump and spark plugs and wires trying to figure out my problem an obd 2 reader says im running lean in both banks and all six cylenders missfireng hence why wounce i pluged in why i stoped driving it anybody have any help me get my bimmer back on road

anso afer i changed all that i got on road and went for test drive no helping and also my car drops idle all the time for no reason?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
is very hard to pinpoint your problem. it could be a combination of things. maf, vaccum leak, vanos, ccv, icv, it can also be your camshaft sensors (exhaust or intake). you should have your scanned by a bmw reader, so it can check all of the modules of the car. search the forums there are quiet a few threads with the same problem..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Have u checked ur intake manifold actuator? pull it out and check if the flap is broken... if it is then ur probably gonna have to buy a new one...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts