E46 Fanatics Forum banner
41 - 60 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Appreciated! :) My friend who is a professional photographer took some shots yesterday. I'm excited to get them from her in a few days.

Also, with spring break coming up, I'm hoping to finish up my headliner!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow that hounds tooth looks badass, I am jealous.

You should colour match the lip. it will make your car look more well rounded and proportioned.

sick car though man

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thanks. Coilovers and control arms are at the shop with the car. If they have time tomorrow, they're putting them on. :) At the latest, it'll be done by the end of the week. So excited for moar lowz.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
^^ :drool: that's how mine looked before the fender roll then eventually cut. I just couldn't keep it from rubbing. in for more pics!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I've already rolled them. I'm just going to go at the with a grinder soon, but I don't know how to seal them back up afterwards.

Plus, I still haven't adjusted the new control arms yet.

Sent from my MB860 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I've already rolled them. I'm just going to go at the with a grinder soon, but I don't know how to seal them back up afterwards.

Plus, I still haven't adjusted the new control arms yet.

Sent from my MB860 using Bimmer App
They just took the roller back to mine once they cut them and rolled the sharp edge back towards the fender. May work for you depending on how much you need to cut.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'd be cutting off all I could. I have access to a full shop and roller whenever I need it, though, so I might shave them this summer. What did they use when they cut yours?
I can't be completely sure as I was asleep in the waiting room :thumbsup: but I believe a grinder.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Rad. I have one of those. haha. Time for more research. I'll be doing it myself, so until then, it's ridiculous amounts of negative camber.
Next time I talk to the owner ill ask him exactly how they do it. Hope you get a hook up on tires! Haha mine was at -3.9 for a while before I realized how much it was chewing the **** out of the rears. Went and got the fender work done that day. Hehe

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'll probably just go to -3 and sit there. My rub was almost gone at 2.5, but that was before the drop. haha.
Good luck! Can't wait for pics

41 - 60 of 290 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.