BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i raced my buddies 08 330i.. i have a 00' 323ci... hes completely stock, i have just a CAI and shark injector, both manuals.. I BEAT HIM WTF? i wasnt expecting to win lol. is that possibbleee? hes not a bad driver, ive driven with him.. hmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i raced my buddies 08 330i.. i have a 00' 323ci... hes completely stock, i have just a CAI and shark injector, both manuals.. I BEAT HIM WTF? i wasnt expecting to win lol. is that possibbleee? hes not a bad driver, ive driven with him.. hmmmmmm
did you just wake up??

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what im saying! wtf! yeah we agreed we were racing... afterwards he asked me what i did to the car lol.. it weirded me out.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Vid for proof. Too hard to believe. If it is true, it must be operator error on your buddy's part.

·
Registered
18,527 Posts
no

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
at what speed?
is he manual or auto?

my only guess is that you were 1 gear lower than him and maybe that's why?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
vid...or it never happend!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
did he shift out of first? seriously, unless he is THE worst driver ever, he would beat you by default. no offense, my 325 is no rocket, but this simply cannot be the full story

·
Registered
664 Posts
either he doens;t know how to drive manual or he let u win the race so nothing stupid happens like crashes and **** lol

its impossible even if hes auto he should rape u

1 - 20 of 39 Posts