E46 Fanatics Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
New update coming soon...

Hi,

I have finally purchased my Umnitza Predator Orion V2 angel eyes. They should be arriving by the end of next week. I hope the installation will be smooth. I am kinda scared about taking the headlights apart:eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Umnitza Angel eyes fitted

I thought it was very hard to get a few decent pictures of the angel eyes. I am very happy with the way they look on the car. Great product:bow:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
After the summer I had my Le Mans wheels polished to a mirror finish. It's a bit hard keeping them clean, but I like the result.

EDIT: picture quality after resizing is just awful. It looks alot better in real life

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Winter setup

Since we won't be having much of a winter here, I dropped it a little more and I painted my wheels matt black. When I took the pictures, only one had been painted:p

·
Registered
70 Posts
dude...awesome work on ur car...all of your wheel choices were legit, the LM's, the Hammans, even the flat black OEM 18's...those actually make your car look the best at that height for some reason. Not really feeling the mirror finish, but that's just me, and probably just the picture...

your car looks exactly like my NEXT E46 haha...

is 320cd all-wheel drive?? it seems like it's the case on the dyno

Kevin

·
Registered
403 Posts
Amazing...you def should do the double exhaust setup that you were thinking about doing. I love how aggressive your car looked on the PGs...did you photoshop that picture? Looks like your sidemarkers, tail lights, and rims are all smoked... love the winter setup too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thank your very much for some great feedback:thanks: The car is RWD, that's why I might fit a limited slip differential in the future. Powerslides are way too sudden now.

Opening the headlights wasn't hard at all, we simply heated the silicone paste with a hair dryer, removed the screws and took it apart. Fitting the rings was very straightforward.

The mirror finish looks very nice in real life, but since it's practically impossible to keep them clean, I may take them apart again after next summer and have the center powdercoated silver again. An LM wheel still looks stunning the way BBS intended it years ago.

There are still a few mods coming up, but those will all be details. Nothing major anymore:)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
De zwarte wielen zijn niet echt mijn ding! Goed dat je voor de Orion V2's gekozen hebt!
The black wheels aren't my thing really! Good thing you chose the Orion V2's!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
This might be the sexiest 320 ever!! One question though: you complain about keeping the LMs clean. What brake pads are you using? Sounds like you need some good low-dust pads.
It's not the brake dust that bothers me. When they get wet and the rain drops dry they're full of spots that only come off when I polish them.

But yesterday I went to Germany to pick up the perfect solution :) The BBS set will only be for those perfectly sunny days.

Genuine AC Schnitzer Rennsport Typ I 9 x 19 ET32 with 235/40/18 tires.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Car looks soo clean man! Love the lm's on it.

I'm rubbing like hell with the clay bar at the moment. I hope it will be alot cleaner tonight:rofl: Blackfire ftw!

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.