E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
why is ur car in D with the parking brake on in half ur pics?
I put it in D because that way I could take better pics of the gearknob, however I think they aren't very high quality anyway:tsk:

:thanks: for the nice comments

Diesel Power Rules
BTW - diesel power DOES rule!
Well, I know it's not an horsepower monster, but I really like it:4ngie:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I will come and check it out:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have cleaned the car, waxed it. I added my AC Schnitzer pedals (which had been lying in my trunk for over 3 months:tsk:) and adjusted the ride height just the way I like it. Here are some pics:str8pimpi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3, 225/35/19. I put on a 2 cm spacer in the back just for the pictures, but the car was on the tire:rofl:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Power Plus Engineering Rolling road session with remap

Hi,

Yesterday I went to Power Plus Engineering for a remap of the engine. Problem was that the automatic gearbox kept shifting back, even when it was in sequentiel mode, hence no precise horsepower and torque figures, but it should be around 185 horsepower at the flywheel. It already had 170 bhp @ 3000 rpm, then it shifted down.

Knowing that E46 M3s generally make about 320 flywheel horsepower on this bench, I am quite happy:)

On the way home it did 130 easily, more than enough to get along!

Here are some pics...

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.