E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I posted my car in the new member's section last year, but nobody seemed to notice:bawling:, I hope it is not because of my car.

I bought it exactly one year ago.

It had sports package, 16:9 sat nav,heated leather seats, electric sunroof, PDC in the rear, style 135m wheels, automatic gearbox, Harman Kardon sound system, xenon headlights.

It looked like this, ie before the mods:4ngie:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
First update was a KW Variante 3 suspension kit

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone here in Belgium didn't like the OEM wheels and made a great PS:str8pimpi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I found a really nice set of genuine BBS Le Mans, sizes are 8,5 X 19 ET 32 all round. I fitted Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tires (225/35/19)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Next up were the giant mirrors which had to be replaced with OEM M3 items

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Last update was a big (and expensive:rofl:) shipment directly from Aachen in Germany, actually I went to pick it up myself. I bought a set of carbon fibre interior trim elements, a carbon fibre gearknob, the footrest and pedals.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice work! That interior is lookin awesome as you've made some very tasteful changes.

What did you end up doing with the aluminum trim as I'm sure plenty of people on the board would love to take it off your hands? :)

- Fletch "Even the carpet is cleaner since you purchased it!"

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What did you end up doing with the aluminum trim as I'm sure plenty of people on the board would love to take it off your hands?
Although I am not planning on selling it yet, I tend to keep all my original parts, selling parts and then getting it original again is alot more expensive. During the winter months I like to get it as OEM as possible. Every spring it's like building a brand new car:loco::lmao:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are Hamann PG3s. A few months ago I actually bought a set of these. They were 8,5 X 20 ET 38. But I sold them because I really love the timeless look of my LMs, especially because they are the real deal.

Here are a few pictures of the Hamanns:str8pimpi

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And here are a few pictures of the AC Schnitzer carbon fibre gearknob

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Someone else who didn't like my BMW wheels

And one of my favourite shots...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is a photoshop of the rear with a double exhaust. I think it would be a great update, wether it be just a tip or a complete rear silencer.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No I don't have the CH wheels, but they might be a great alternative to the LM whenever I get tired of them:)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.