E46 Fanatics Forum banner

My 2-tone interior is DONE!!!!

5K views 53 replies 33 participants last post by  bluecougar 
#1 ·
Hey,

I finally got my car back today :D I used to have all gray door panels but now it's 2-toned black and gray!! Since I couldnt find anyone to trade with me, I went ahead and bought some black leatherette door panels from Pacific BMW. The leather panel ones were $550 a door panel and I only needed the plastic parts so I stuck with leatherette. Next mod would be 2-toning my seats :thumbup:

I wanna thank s4playko for the excellent install!!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sheesh Melissa...you are a true baller to go and buy those blk panels NEW for $550 and then paying S4play for install! So jealous now hehe..you probably have more mods than rick now =P Nevertheless...JOB WELL DONE..I like it. Your car is truely CLEAN.

#13 ·
o noo i hate u soo much. hahaha

nice nice nice
i like the grey with black, i never saw that one before. either way i like it.. i dont like the carbon fiber :(.. but thats me. i only like matecrome and the other light wood.

either way.. mellisa ur a :pimp:
goodjob :D

#22 ·
i'm thinking about doing the same thing for my car.

how much were the leatherette (per door panel), and does that include the back seats???
also, i know the bottom part of the door, where the speakers are, is plastic...but how about the top part of the panel, where you changed to black?

#23 ·
The leatherette door panels front and back costs around $800. No, it does not include the rear seats. Both parts are plastic, the only non-plastic part is the middle area where I have it in gray.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.