BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I finally got my car back today :D I used to have all gray door panels but now it's 2-toned black and gray!! Since I couldnt find anyone to trade with me, I went ahead and bought some black leatherette door panels from Pacific BMW. The leather panel ones were $550 a door panel and I only needed the plastic parts so I stuck with leatherette. Next mod would be 2-toning my seats :thumbup:

I wanna thank s4playko for the excellent install!!!!!

·
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm...anyone else having the same problem?

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Sheesh Melissa...you are a true baller to go and buy those blk panels NEW for $550 and then paying S4play for install! So jealous now hehe..you probably have more mods than rick now =P Nevertheless...JOB WELL DONE..I like it. Your car is truely CLEAN.

·
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quincy, thanks for the compliments!! More mods then Rick?!? haha yeah right he's got the whole police gear remember? lol

John from jersey Thanks :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hear a lot of people buy from Pacific BMW, do they give discounts or are they the same price as other dealers?

Thanks,
Iaian

·
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iaian, they have wholesale prices :thumbup:

·
Obey my dog
2,596 Posts
wow that looks sweet! :thumbup: have you thought about getting black floor mats? i have them in mine with my gray interior and i think it looks nice :D

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,088 Posts
Very very sexy interior :D Try putting some black floor mats, i think that would look awsome.

·
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys!!!! :D Yeah I already bought black UUC floor mats, just havent put them in yet.

·
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I wish I had the dough to have my ...what...5th 6th set of rims lol Very nice choice btw :yikes: one of my fav type of rims !!

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,088 Posts
bluecougar said:
Well, I wish I had the dough to have my ...what...5th 6th set of rims lol Very nice choice btw :yikes: one of my fav type of rims !!
Lol I wish I had the money to buy "A" set of rims. :p

1 - 20 of 54 Posts