E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :hi: , I have been lurking on this forum for a long time but haven't been an active contributor :p

Currently I am having my bodyshop custom made a lip for mtech 2. And here's a couple of picture of the starting point. The end product would be adjusted to my liking. :4ngie:

·
Banned
4,718 Posts
drooooooooooool, it is coming along quite nicely!

M

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Hello,

it looks good, but some little things i would change ;)

On the Picture you see gaps ;) I didnt like it, when i See Gaps between a Bumper and a Lip...

It would be nicer, when you fill the Gaps and paint the Bumper again ;)

Here a f**ing bad Photoshop:

Joker85

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I wasnt being clear enough :p
The car on the pic isn't mine. It was taken from a japanese tuner website. (The tuner is called 3d design)

U can see pics of my car here

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks and Sorry for the trouble.
Actually there are some pics of that lip molded to the bumper

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
i'm not sure about the M-TechII add-on, what changes are you making on it exactly?
he fabricated a vorstiners m3 lip into an m-tech ( thats what it looks like 2 me ) and man its sexy and perfect ( i realy respect guys who custom things 2 their rides ) and the whole ride is a real thing .........GL bro

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
that e92 is stunning!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he fabricated a vorstiners m3 lip into an m-tech ( thats what it looks like 2 me ) and man its sexy and perfect ( i realy respect guys who custom things 2 their rides ) and the whole ride is a real thing .........GL bro
Thanks for the support!

1st thing i dont really like vorsteiner's lip for m3
2nd thing, i'm not a fan of CF
but the most important thing it is hard to make vorsteiner 's m3 lip flow well with mtech bumper. I think it would lean too much forward and would also be too low, wouldn't look good, but then again it's just my imagination. :argue:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BTW the design is still open to suggestions. I have my idea in mind, but any feedback and photoshop attempts would be greatly appreciated.
TIA guys!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks very good, good job :thumbsup:

The molded pictures look much better.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts