BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MVR Rear diffuser for M3

I am thinking about ordering one but I don't know who carries it and also I would like to see more pics before I do. Any one on the board have this for there M3? How is the fitment on them? If anyone has more pics or information/pricing, please let us know

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
Not to hijack but I can already tell your car is going to go down in m3 history as one of the big ballers.... You ALREADY have rims lip and suspension, right? Insane... I hear TJ is selling his ///M soon, I think his throne will be easily filled.

JL

·
Registered
779 Posts
jlevi said:
Not to hijack but I can already tell your car is going to go down in m3 history as one of the big ballers.... You ALREADY have rims lip and suspension, right? Insane... I hear TJ is selling his ///M soon, I think his throne will be easily filled.

JL

lol frankie is crazy and he got his M3 around the same time as me. Which was only like 4-5 months ago and now look where he is lol

crazy kid :thumbup:

im gaining on ya eventually frankie :flipoff:

·
Registered
779 Posts
lol if either of you m3matt or Laguna01///M3 consider selling parts let me know

the two best LSB's on here gonna take me a damn long time to get to you guys

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
go to our sponsors

i think they can hook you up. any of the co's should look sweet in theback of your ride. keep up the sweet work you are doing to your ride.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
franky slow the **** down...lol...lol..lol just hating....

keep it up summer is coming...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JL you know you to the man brotha... Also, im gonna give you a ring right after the holidays when i get some chedder... We gotta hook up an order on those DDEs

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.... I will be ordering this on Monday (tomorrow).... I cant fuc*ng wait... I got a sh*tload of mods installed while my car was in the shop... Big stuff coming soon boys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts