BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 905735 View attachment 90573
These cars are stuck in 1998’s drawing board. Lets let it go fellas, out with old in with new. The e46 m3 stock rear bumper is a joke, completely plain, vanilla and ordinary. You people all have a fetish with these cars, I mean don’t get me wrong it’s a great car but there slow as f compared to anything serious. I mean are U guys delusional? A 04 911 n/a will walk these cars along with most other mid level sports cars.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thats not a diffuser. Its just glue-on plastic pieces. You could just as easily glue some to the roof, hood and windshield.

Or am I seeing that wrong?
They look screwed on to me. Could be the light. If they are screwed on with visible screws that's supper ghetto. Not a fan of the red tape lines either. Looks better at body color anyways. But regardless, yeah, that look doesn't go with the car imo, sorry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats not a diffuser. Its just glue-on plastic pieces. You could just as easily glue some to the roof, hood and windshield.

No glue it’s a real diffuser. Made out of fiber glass and carbon wrapped. Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Lol is that your sons r/c car or ur car? You guys are hilarious 😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its one of my two M3s. And I don't glue little plastic pieces to it to make it into an JDM.
Lol love it brother. Nothing glued though. Your car is clearly not stock. So the fact that u think ur alterations aren’t anything different is hilarious. “No but mines better”. I literally got bombarded at this weeks car show from people. Because ur not seeing the whole thing in good light I understand what u mean but let me tell u I have had people pull me over to look and inquire bout my “ body kit”. U don’t see my front splitter, side rocker carbon wrap and wheels and brakes. It’s sick as hell and people take pictures of the thing every where I go so I think either my presentation is bad or u people are dinosaurs.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well considering you posted one of the worst show off pics ever, and the fact you’re referencing items that are clearly not shown... I dunno.

Regardless, the E46 M3 is a beautiful car, and carbon wrap/rattle can mods are sorta like a hot chick, wearing bad clothes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well considering you posted one of the worst show off pics ever, and the fact you’re referencing items that are clearly not shown... I dunno.

Regardless, the E46 M3 is a beautiful car, and carbon wrap/rattle can mods are sorta like a hot chick, wearing bad clothes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was a beautiful car, is a dinosaur. I love them too but there slow...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its one of my two M3s. And I don't glue little plastic pieces to it to make it into an JDM.

$1000 and you think that looks good? Lol the only good diffuser on market is the gtr style carbon fiber but is $1500. C’mon this looks way worse.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure if trolling but taste is relative, and if the owner likes it, thats all that matters. Do you need your taste and opinions validated on a forum? Personally i dont think it looks that bad, not something i'd do, but dont hate it.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,382 Posts
nothing worse than a troll who can’t spell.
“they’re” not “there”

and darn it I can’t see his glued on “boy racer” bumper

Reactions: Subbyrocks
1 - 19 of 19 Posts