BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The Bay Areas newest peformance center, MumSports, would like to bring in the new year by welcoming you to our first ever
BMW coding session / Meet and Greet. Come join us along with Tunerplayground models Genevieve Chanelle and Kristee Lani
for food and refreshments and meet the MumSports staff at 41041 Albrae St. in Fremont CA 94538.

This event is free to attend, and we will be setting car key memory options on
Sunday Jan. 24th 2010 starting at 11 am at $25 dollars per vehicle which includes 1 entry into our raffle.

We will have a GT1/SSS (Progman) scanner available with for your convienence. We welcome all BMW enthusiests to come show off your rides,
and enjoy the free food and snap a picture with the lovely ladies. We look forward to meeting you, and Happy New Year from the MumSport Staff.​

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sounds expensive for a key programming... I can butter up the local service guy and get it for free.

Do you do ECU flashes?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds expensive for a key programming... I can butter up the local service guy and get it for free.

Do you do ECU flashes?
Yes we do ecu flashing in house and are currently shopping more venders to cover a wider range of european makes and models....

I know being a former technician at a dealership in the bay area i know they will do anything for free for customer service.. however to offset the cost of models food and freebies i thought 25 was reasonable.

·
Town Clown
15,075 Posts
Yes we do ecu flashing in house and are currently shopping more venders to cover a wider range of european makes and models....

I know being a former technician at a dealership in the bay area i know they will do anything for free for customer service.. however to offset the cost of models food and freebies i thought 25 was reasonable.
Boot the models and charge $10-$15. :excited:

·
Registered
561 Posts

Yea, if you're giving out food and bringing in some ******* - $25 is reasonable.

oO, I might actually come by.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Come on Nor Cal! Let's get everyone out for a good time!
We'll see you there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey by the way this is a rain or shine event!!... the models will be there in the rain with white shirts on and there is plenty of space inside our showroom for everyone to hang out and eat, hangout, ask tech questions ect.. PM me if any questions and I hope to see all of you there. Also can I get a reply if from all of you who plan to attend.. gimme a +1 or something.. i need to have an idea of how much food to buy.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Also can I get a reply if from all of you who plan to attend.. gimme a +1 or something.. i need to have an idea of how much food to buy.
I'll start the list for you Nate! :thumbsup:

1. TKC +1

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

Do you do ECU flashes?

:ben: BMW SF quoted me $120 to do my key memory after they already charged me $160 for a new key. WTF.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
I was at Berkeley but don't know if I saw you there.....but looking forward to this event tomorrow!

1) tkc - e46f
2) devious21 - e46f
3) Daytonaviolet - baybimmerz.net
4) M3x415 - bimmerforums.com
5-9) Several people from m3forum.net but didn't continue the name list
10) skoot3r - mfest.net
11) RCIBM3 - mfest.net
12)
13)
14)
15)

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Getting ready to go. See you guys there! If anyone is south bay and want to cruise up to fremont together, hit me up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts