BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***1/23/2010***

Hey guys, this might be short notice, but there is a meet every saturday @ the lookout on Mulholland HWY. Starts at about 8PM-ish, would love to see some Bimmers make it up there. So before heading up how about a little photo shoot @ Carl's Jr. on Kanan Rd. heads up :hi:

Here are the directions:
Take the 101 freeway (N or S depending on where your coming from) and take the Kanan Rd. exit.

All car's are welcome, from Geo's to Lambo's, no racism here :D . Come on by, eat, chill, run.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! id love to go and have the day off but already made plans with ppl to go snowboardin tomorrow... Too bad i cant be 2 places at once... :(

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! id love to go and have the day off but already made plans with ppl to go snowboardin tomorrow... Too bad i cant be 2 places at once... :(
It goes on until 12AM so stop by if you can.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I roam these roads @ at this time quite often... after all I do live on it. I think I've seen you before. I was out on Tuesday. Cruised with two 350Zs, a evo and a miata. And well one other bimmer that was originally with me which was a E36 325i.
I'll stop by tomorrow and see whats goin on:)

p.s. This "lookout" spot is also known is 7-turn correct?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I roam these roads @ at this time quite often... after all I do live on it. I think I've seen you before. I was out on Tuesday. Cruised with two 350Zs, a evo and a miata. And well one other bimmer that was originally with me which was a E36 325i.
I'll stop by tomorrow and see whats goin on:)

p.s. This "lookout" spot is also known is 7-turn correct?
7 turn umm not sure on that one haha. But if you have seen a couple of accord's than that's most likely me and my buddies.

·
Registered
914 Posts
The lookout spot is to sketch now. My buddies and I use to go out there a few nights a week and take runs down the hill. Then it started to get bigger and the drift ricers started coming. After a few cars crashed, the CHP started cruising through there all the time. Last time I actually went, there was a CHP unit just sitting in the dark on the lookout spot just waiting for the illegal ricers to come out!

The reason why the spot is patrolled now is because some kid in a STi showed up one day and wanted to take a run with us. He ended up driving his car off the road on the 1st turn and fell 80 feet into a tree with 3 of his friends in the car. Wasn't cool!

·
Registered
564 Posts
iDriftYou is going to bring his guy friends and overtake BMW and Porsches in the twistes with his Honda Accord

1 - 20 of 49 Posts