BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mtech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took some quick pics today of the eurospec-ed mtech. I"m VERYYYYYYY happy w/ how it turned out. :thumbup:

I have the complete part list, from the dealer for all the parts number. Let me know if you guys need it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
can u give the PN for the rear bumper? i got rear ended so am looking for jsut the rear, would it fit/look ok with the rest of teh body stock? its not lower or anything right?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mtech rear is about the same size as the stock coupe. However, it won't look good, not with stock sides & front. Look into Hamman or AC rear. PM me if you still want the rear pn.

·
Registered
411 Posts
damn why wont it look good? just cause i will be wishing i had the rest of the kit? is this only looking bad for fanatics and not regular ppl?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tomalexm said:
damn why wont it look good? just cause i will be wishing i had the rest of the kit? is this only looking bad for fanatics and not regular ppl?
It is ofcourse only my opinion. I'll take pics of the rear tomorrow and post them. I'll forward you the p/n, keep in mind these are euro spec. It comes w/o the reflectors.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
Mtech is the way to go! very nice :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It looks great.... but i guess thats one thing i dont like about dark dark cars.... no definition of the lines on a BMW...but awsome job... looks great. :thumbup:

Edwin

·
next mod: recaro child seat
2,348 Posts
looks amazing... :drool:

this is on my short list of mods...could you pm the parts list when you have a chance? thanks - Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts