BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they exist. Looks like there is every replica except for this one. I have been searching, and looks like most of the M-tech bumpers were bought from the dealer. Should I call my local dealer for a best price. Any other suggestions, the best price I saw on the forum looked like $422

TIA

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kickass, thanks a lot. I sold the bumper in my sig, Gonna get the Mtech, hamann competition lip, and powdercoat my 19" mutecs Black.....pics in the spring for now taking off the kit for the winter...so depressing. I wish i was in Cali

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
:)

you should try bekkers, they got the european oem m-tech bumper without the reflectors, but it does seem that you can get it at pacific or circle for cheaper, oh my bad, you got a sedan, it'll be reflector free regardless.

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
lol, i know what you mean about Cali..:thumbup:

thats pretty much what i want to do w/ the front of my car. I have been looking for a mtech bumper for a coupe for a while but have had no luck. If you find a place that has replica's, drop me a PM w/ its name/info :thumbup:

-mark

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
werd, will do, theres a guy selling a whole Mtech kit on ebay for under $900, so I can see if he can hook some fanatics up. I'll drop him an email

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOLY $hit, my BMW dealership quoted my 299.98 for the M-tech front bumper part number 51-11-7-893-057
I had him double check and everything. can this be right, even he was suprised at the price

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
yeah, your gonna need foglights, brake ducts, mesh grills, and lots of misc things. the 300 is prob for the bumper cover alone

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmm anyone have pictures of these parts, I am pretty good at fiberglass replication, may just be able to make them, obviously not the fogs

·
JDM - Style
4,163 Posts
NH328DJ said:
Do they exist. Looks like there is every replica except for this one. I have been searching, and looks like most of the M-tech bumpers were bought from the dealer. TIA
Sure they do. But they're halfway around the globe from you. My friend here in Indonesia makes them (replica M-Tech)

·
Registered
51 Posts
NH328DJ said:
HOLY $hit, my BMW dealership quoted my 299.98 for the M-tech front bumper part number 51-11-7-893-057
I had him double check and everything. can this be right, even he was suprised at the price
Two questions:

1) Is this for prefacelift sedans?
2) Is this a full bumper OR front bumper spoiler?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
299 your gettin ripped off do a search on me, I paid 216 for the actual bumper...just do ur homework and search dealers...dont go with a replica if u find one ever, i know its pricey, but its worth it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts