E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get the MTech rear for my car but I have PDC. Can anyone post pics of an MTech rear with PDC or any other rear with PDC for that matter.

Thanks,

Ivan E46

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I have a different location for the PDC than all of your bumpers :hmm: . If you look at the pic below my PDC is located on the black plastic piece right above the exhaust, hopefuly you can see it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
yep,my PDC is also located there...I was also thinking that if I changed the rear I was gonna lose the PDC:s...

·
Just Marinatin'
2,775 Posts
nope

IvanE46 said:
I guess I have a different location for the PDC than all of your bumpers :hmm: . If you look at the pic below my PDC is located on the black plastic piece right above the exhaust, hopefuly you can see it...

Thats not an mtech rear buddy. :hmm:

·
Registered
9,516 Posts
IvanE46 said:

:werd: I'm with ya. That strip is absent on the Mtech bumper, so I'm at a loss also.

·
Flex UK Style
2,547 Posts
Ivan, you don't have the Mtech rear, BUT you can still have PDC plus Mtech. I had the same rear as you, the PDC are not connected to the bumper, they are just wedged in. Remove the bumper, pull out the PDC pods, get the mtech rear, push the new pods into place, you won't lose anything. Hopefully that makes sense, if not, just shout

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigFas said:
Ivan, you don't have the Mtech rear, BUT you can still have PDC plus Mtech. I had the same rear as you, the PDC are not connected to the bumper, they are just wedged in. Remove the bumper, pull out the PDC pods, get the mtech rear, push the new pods into place, you won't lose anything. Hopefully that makes sense, if not, just shout

That's exactly what I needed to know, do you have the part number for this bumper and more pics?

I know I do not have an MTech rear...
"I want to get the MTech rear for my car but I have PDC. Can anyone post pics of an MTech rear with PDC or any other rear with PDC for that matter.

Thanks,

Ivan E46"

I want to get an MTech rear thats why I am asking the question about the PDC on my current bumper, how will it look on an MTech.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,775 Posts
haha

IvanE46 said:
That's exactly what I needed to know, do you have the part number for this bumper and more pics?

I know I do not have an MTech rear...
"I want to get the MTech rear for my car but I have PDC. Can anyone post pics of an MTech rear with PDC or any other rear with PDC for that matter.

Thanks,

Ivan E46"

I want to get an MTech rear thats why I am asking the question about the PDC on my current bumper, how will it look on an MTech.
I didn't know that you started the post. I didn't even pay attention to that. I thought that you were just a poster saying this is what PDC looks like. hahahaha, Sorry.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Here you go - just like that :thumbup:

Exactly as BigFas suggests, the PDC sensors are simply removed from the current Ci bumper and pushed into the slots within the M-Tech II bumper - colour code them and you'll be good to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts