E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got an mtech II bumper with an argray molded lip for my 04 325i. Should i wait until i get the mtech II rear or just put it on? Do you guys think it will match up with my stock sides and rears?? let me know and give me some suggestions thanks!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,005 Posts
it wont match up with the stock sides

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Where'd you get it from...and how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking)?

I just picked one up (used) from BoostedBoogie and will probably get it within the next few days, but i was thinking about the same exact thing. I have a 2004 325i, and i was thinking i'd just put it one for now while i look for sides and a rear. I think the sides will be the most noticeable (when you look at the car's profile from the side)...the rear can always come later.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I found some HM3 sides on ebay for $220....and the seller is in cali, so u might be able to pick them up in person. The site says...
B870 Motoring (ebay store) said:
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SET OF HM3 STYLE GTR SIDE SKIRTS FOR ALL YEAR BMW E46 SEDAN, COUPE, CABRIO AND THE WAGON. THIS PRODUCT ARE FROM HIGHLY ENFORCED FIBERGLASS. WE GUARANTEE FITMENT OR WE WILL REPLACE THEM AT NO CHARGE.
...If you can overlook the english barrier, you might have yourself a good deal...lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am really concerned that as soon as i put it on it wont look good with the whole car.. it will look good from the front but it just wont flow with everything else..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts