E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a new shipment of these. Carbon fiber, one piece Hamann style front splitter for the mtech II front bumper. Arguably, and in my eyes, the best looking lip for the mtech bumper, we decided to restock it right before the holidays, and even better, holiday pricing as well :excited:

2x2 carbon fiber, durable clear coat that will never get yellow, and a great look!

We are offering them right now, ready to ship, for $275 shipped in the U.S. For canada orders, add about another $30 bucks.

PM me for an invoice as this price is forum pricing and cheaper then our website pricing.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Love this lip. Great move by picking them up!

I wish someone sold a modified version of the CSL bumper with a symmetrical yet faux intake hole on the passenger side :(

·
Registered
607 Posts
Love this lip. Great move by picking them up!

I wish someone sold a modified version of the CSL bumper with a symmetrical yet faux intake hole on the passenger side :(
+1 a faux intake hole and a one-piece cf csl lip :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately i dont have anything for a 135i. however i do know there is something out there like this for that car... check 1 series forums, u might have better luck there.

-Andrew

·
Euro.Techniks
4,140 Posts
PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts