BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Party Times!
Joined
·
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well you may have seen my thread about 1 month ago about a possible mtech group buy. I just recentely got this message from John Luttrell, Senior Sales Rep for Bekkers :)
"I can do the Front kit with fogs
for $589.00 plus $85.00 ea for shipping. This is the bumper, fog lamps, fog trims, mesh grille, nuts, bolts,
wire plugs, air deflector and tow hook cover. This is ALL original BMW. To get this price I would need at least 8
people to join, All paying by credit card . Delivery will take up to 3 weeks, some less. I can also do a front, side
and rear kit if anyone is interested but will need 5 people on those kits alone, no mix or match, sorry."
Let me know.
Thanks
John

I haven't heard the price from him yet for the full kit, but as you can read he said he can do it. I am sure if we get more people interested than he mentioned the price will go down (i emailed him regarding more people = lower price, he has not gotten back to me yet though).
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
question

how much cheaper is this GB price compared to say Circle BMW or Pacific BMW? Also what carrier do they use for shipping?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
i got my M-Tech front with EVERYTHING (fog lights, mesh grill, brake ducts, bolts, etc.) for $430.68 from Pacific BMW. Shpping was 135.00, but keep in mind that that was from Cali to Tennesse. I have part numbers too if anybody needs them PM me.

James
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
wow

Maybe gogo or somebody should negotiate a GB with Pacific BMW since their regular price is already 100 dolllars cheaper than the Bekker GB price
 

·
Help me Help you!
Joined
·
957 Posts
Pacific bmw has a special on the whole entire mtech body kit (front/side skirts, rear bumper and also fog lights?) for ~750 shipping is going to be expensive though ~250?.
Also if you do decide to get that, you will still need to get miscellaneous parts such as brake ducts, etc.

I would go thru pacific b4 giving bekker my business.
 

·
mi casa @ technik
Joined
·
6,504 Posts
itchyNscratchy said:
Pacific bmw has a special on the whole entire mtech body kit (front/side skirts, rear bumper and also fog lights?) for ~750 shipping is going to be expensive though ~250?.
Also if you do decide to get that, you will still need to get miscellaneous parts such as brake ducts, etc.

I would go thru pacific b4 giving bekker my business.
yup
 

·
No more E46 :(
Joined
·
2,650 Posts
jrthayer said:
i got my M-Tech front with EVERYTHING (fog lights, mesh grill, brake ducts, bolts, etc.) for $430.68 from Pacific BMW. Shpping was 135.00, but keep in mind that that was from Cali to Tennesse. I have part numbers too if anybody needs them PM me.

James
I agree that Pacific has a great price.

A month ago, they quoted me $455 with everything plus $160 for shipping (I live in Seattle).

Pacific non-GB: $455.20 + $160 = $615.20

Bekkers GB: $589 + $85 = $674

You do the math...
 

·
P.I.M.P.
Joined
·
2,472 Posts
errr 589+shipping is a pretty crappy price bro...A local dealership with a 20% BMCCA discount will be cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
525 Posts
how to get discount?

K-DOG said:
errr 589+shipping is a pretty crappy price bro...A local dealership with a 20% BMCCA discount will be cheaper.
I am in BMWCA do I just tell them and they would just give me 20% discount?
 

·
moderation in all things
Joined
·
898 Posts
bekkers has always been overpriced...

go with pacificbmw.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top